This Courses is designed for absolute beginners want to enter the field of game development, each section will give you idea about essentials steps involving in development of any game, after this course you will have a clear idea of how you can make games in unity 3D environment.
Unity3D is a powerful cross-platform 3D engine and a user friendly development environment. Easy enough for the beginner and powerful enough for the expert
Unity should interest anybody who wants to easily create 3D games and applications for mobile, desktop, the web, and consoles.
This tutorial is designed for absolute beginners want to enter the field of game development, each section will give you idea about essentials steps involving in development of any game, after this course you will have a clear idea of how you can make games in unity 3D environment.
This course comprise of many sections, and throughout this course we are going to build a small game with objectives, levels and sounds. We will build that game with our own splash screen at the end.
This course covers the following topics:
- What is unity?
- Unity installation and license
- Unity interface and environment
- Adding Basic game objects in 3D Game
- C-Sharp (C#) Scripting in visual studio
- Adding keyboard movements (Arrow key movement of a player)
- Prefabs and assets management
- Adding Levels in game using Unity 3D Scene management
- Collision and jump Mechanism
- Exporting the game in exe format
- All above in very easy and simple method.
Keep following Creativo for more
Do you want to learn programming & looking for the option where to start from??
Never programmed a computer before, and think or have been told that C is a good programming language to get started with. It is!
Learning how to program in C is not only an excellent programming language to get started with, but it will also make you a better programming in other computer languages!
Learning C can help you develop better in other languages like C++, Java, or C# by providing you with a mental picture of what the computer does when you run your programmes.
This course covers everything from basic of C programming in Urdu, we will be using online compiler for C programming so students don`t stuck with installing compilers and libraries.
There are total of 18 classes in this course covering following topics:
- Class 1 _ Introduction to Programming, C programming _ online compiler
- Class 2 _ Output function, printf _ Running a program _ brackets and semi colon
- Class 3 _ Data types in C _ printing numbers in output using escape sequence
- Class 4 _ Scanf function and taking input
- Class 5 _ Decision control via If function _ sample if program _ operators
- Class 6 _ Part 1 exercise _ greater number program _ area of triangle _ grade program
- Class 7 _ Loops in C programming _ while loop _ do while loop _ for loop
- Class 8 _ Using while loop to make an infinite program _ break statement
- Class 9 _ Functions _ no argument no return _ basic printf function
- Class 10 _ Function _ adding two numbers with function with argument and return
- Class 11 _ Part 2 Exercise _ Guess the number game via function _ if else and loop
- Class 12 _ Installing Dev C ++ | Writing previous code in Dev C++ _ infinite calculator
- Class 13 _ Infinite calculator _ Practice program
- Class 14 _ Arrays _ strings _ fgets input string _ form program _ for loop arrays
- Class 15 _ Structure _ forms using structure
- Class 16 _ Part 3 Exercise _ Real life C program _ Creating a Database of employee data and printing data on need
- Class 17 _ Files I/O in C language _ Writing a file with some data using program
- Class 18 _ Course Outro and where to go next
Enroll now and start learning with Creativo !!