Are you excited about becoming a Maker with the Arduino?
If you answered “yes” , then you are ready to get started!
By the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of the capabilities of the Arduino , easy for people getting started, and you will be familiar with the capabilities of several of its cousins. This course covers everything from basic LED blinking to i2c and spi communication.
You will be comfortable with the basic prototyping tools and their usage, the basics of the Arduino programming environment, language and programming.
By learning Arduino properly, You can build different projects on your own. You can be a STEM / Robotics trainer or instructor in any school, college or institute. You can become an embedded system engineer in any private firm i.e software houses etc.
1- Digital output using RGB module.
2- Digital input using IR sensor.
3- Arduino libraries (sonar and servo).
4- Wireless communication via Bluetooth. HC-05 Bluetooth module
5- Analog input via joystick module.
6- Liquid crystal display with Arduino & i2c.
7- Motor drivers and driving motors via Arduino.
8- Line following robot and other projects.
See you in the course !!
Do you want to learn programming & looking for the option where to start from??
Never programmed a computer before, and think or have been told that C is a good programming language to get started with. It is!
Learning how to program in C is not only an excellent programming language to get started with, but it will also make you a better programming in other computer languages!
Learning C can help you develop better in other languages like C++, Java, or C# by providing you with a mental picture of what the computer does when you run your programmes.
This course covers everything from basic of C programming in Urdu, we will be using online compiler for C programming so students don`t stuck with installing compilers and libraries.
There are total of 18 classes in this course covering following topics:
- Class 1 _ Introduction to Programming, C programming _ online compiler
- Class 2 _ Output function, printf _ Running a program _ brackets and semi colon
- Class 3 _ Data types in C _ printing numbers in output using escape sequence
- Class 4 _ Scanf function and taking input
- Class 5 _ Decision control via If function _ sample if program _ operators
- Class 6 _ Part 1 exercise _ greater number program _ area of triangle _ grade program
- Class 7 _ Loops in C programming _ while loop _ do while loop _ for loop
- Class 8 _ Using while loop to make an infinite program _ break statement
- Class 9 _ Functions _ no argument no return _ basic printf function
- Class 10 _ Function _ adding two numbers with function with argument and return
- Class 11 _ Part 2 Exercise _ Guess the number game via function _ if else and loop
- Class 12 _ Installing Dev C ++ | Writing previous code in Dev C++ _ infinite calculator
- Class 13 _ Infinite calculator _ Practice program
- Class 14 _ Arrays _ strings _ fgets input string _ form program _ for loop arrays
- Class 15 _ Structure _ forms using structure
- Class 16 _ Part 3 Exercise _ Real life C program _ Creating a Database of employee data and printing data on need
- Class 17 _ Files I/O in C language _ Writing a file with some data using program
- Class 18 _ Course Outro and where to go next
Enroll now and start learning with Creativo !!